- 1 Posts
Kyocera Rise stuck on black screen
I've had my Kyocera Rise for what will be 1 year at the end of Dec. and now it's acting up. I was doing something I do on a regular basis and my entire screen glitched, so I removed the battery and restarted. It turned on the Rise by Kyocera screen, then just stayed there for about 30 seconds, then went black. I pressed the button to unlock it, and all the lights come on, but the screen stays, well black, but lit up. So I have no image at all on my screen, but I tried taking the back off again and I pressed the camera button, and it took a picture, all I saw and still see is a black lit up screen, and the only way to get that to go away is if I lock it, which does nothing when I unlock it again.
Is there anyway to fix this?
- 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM #2
Re: Kyocera Rise stuck on black screen
Welcome to Android Central! Try the instructions here: How to Reset Your Kyocera Rise | Everyday Life - Global Post
Try selecting "wipe cache partition" first, then reboot the system. If that still doesn't work, you may have to do a full factory reset by selecting the "wipe data" option.
- By hugomax in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:38 AM
- By raino in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:59 AM
- By larryinfl in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:00 AM
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:05 AM
- By B. Diddy in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM