- 12 Posts
Are the chinese phones worth it?
I've narrowed down my choice to Moto G. However, the chinese phones are still in the peripheral. Zopo, THC, Xiomi, Haipei, apparently the best of the rest lot. They offer good specs and 5" screen which is the main draw for me. But I can't get any concrete word on reception, call quality, battery life. Some people say it's ok, some people say it sucks.
Apparently the Moto G is an undisputed leader when it comes to those features, amongst the entry level quad cores. Or am I mistaken?
Or does a chinese phone under $200 exist that offers great specs, performance and battery life?
- 03-17-2014, 04:03 AM #2
Re: Are the chinese phones worth it?
Don't be tempted. Specs don't tell the whole story. You need to ask yourself how well the phone will be supported, what kind of system updates there will be, how big the user community is (if any), what the quality control is like, etc. Go for the Moto G.
- By D-Caf in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 31Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:32 PM
- By dss2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 117Last Post: 06-12-2014, 03:43 AM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:19 AM
- By Kage_ in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:02 AM
- By The Tilt Alarm Clock in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:06 PM