is the moto g a good phone? if not what would be a good phone with these features and a decent price

beckytigeress

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i was wondering if the moto g is a good phone or not? and if it has any issues? I live in the usa and i'm not sure if i should buy it i wanted to be sure that it is a good phone id like to know if anyone also owns one personally. Lol. Features I want to know about: video chat, google hangouts,google talk, if the camera has flash on the back, does it do signatures on texts? And is the memory good and is the onscreen keyboard easy to text/message on with no errors and 4g to 4lte internet on the phone. If not id like some examples of some other phones that would be a good option in a decent price range, right now I have cricket. And all their phones are discountinued since att bought them out... so aio and cricket are joining forces. Id like something with no contract... and decent price. And no credit checks.. I'm living In salem oregon area 97305 for coverage check if that helps any.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
The Moto G is a great phone. I don't own one personally, but from what I have seen, it is by far the best phone for under $200. It fits all of your requirements, except 4G/LTE. It will only get HSPA (3G).
If you're looking for something else around that price, the only thing I would consider to be as good is the Nexus 4, which does have 4G. You'd have to buy it online though since it has been discontinued by Google.