HTC Wildfire - lack of accessories?

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I got my CDMA version of the HTC Wildfire yesterday. I love the phone, but I'd really love to get a case (like a snap on case or a silicon skin) on it to help protect it. However, I'm having a real difficulty finding a case for it. I've looked on Amazon and Ebay, not to mention the Alltel and HTC sites, as well as many others. Alltel doesn't offer an accessories for this phone, and you can't even find it on the HTC site. On ebay and Amazon, whenever there is a description of the case, there is a comment that it will only fit the GSM version of the phone. Not that CDMA version.

Any other Wildfire owners have any suggestions for me? I'm starting to think I won't find anything and will have to make do with a simple decal-type skin that will only help with scratches, not potential drops.

Thanks!

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link, but it looks like this is the GSM version again. Mine is more squared off and the silver bar at the top (where the notifications and speaker are) is one piece, not two separate pieces.

I have noticed that this phone is also called the Bee and the Buzz, so I'm continuing my search. :) Not having a whole lot of luck.

Edited to add screenshots showing the two different versions.

Last edited: