Leak about Sprint's upcoming event- dual-screened device

BldrAppDev

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I can see the possibilities...in 4G coverage, watching the game on the big screen and your boss screaming at you in email on the little one. Or your new kick@$$ game on the big screen and your virtual version of your controller on the little one...Video conference call on the big screen while you take notes on the little one... sounds like a great idea to me.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I can see the possibilities...in 4G coverage, watching the game on the big screen and your boss screaming at you in email on the little one. Or your new kick@$$ game on the big screen and your virtual version of your controller on the little one...Video conference call on the big screen while you take notes on the little one... sounds like a great idea to me.
For sure. Endless possibilities for that one... Here's hoping :D *crosses fingers*

digitalfan

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Could this be the phone? I could only hope!!

Flip phone by Kristian Ulrich Larsen - idkul.com

If this is the phone Sprint announces, I would no doubt get an Android device. Heck, if this device was a Windows Phone 7 I would get it. Have that type of design would rock.

I was thinking that this would be the device that they would come out with for Sprint if indeed it is a device with multiple screens...

Yes, it would be the only way to have multiple screens on a phone. Well, the coolest way at least.

Now imagine this also being the 3D phone we have been hearing about. Imagine the possibilities!

Faith789

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
It would be funny if sprint announced that they would now flash/activate any phone from verizon. Nothing major of course but funny none the less

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
If the device Sprint announces has anything to do with a flexible screen, remember you heard it here first (unless of course, you were in the chat room during ast weeks podcast) then you heard it there first! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress