Noticed this at work yesterday...

trekkie1701c

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if it's been up before now, but couldn't help but notice the Android (sorry about the blurryness, I took it after working for 13 hours):

Phone is priced at $199.99. Runs off of Kroger's in-house carrier, which itself runs off of the Sprint Network, so might be a solution for people that would like an Android phone without an expensive plan. You also get a bonus of 20 minutes for every $100 you spend at the store (at least, according to the in-store radio) so could be useful.

Last edited:

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it's been up before now, but couldn't help but notice the Android (sorry about the blurryness, I took it after working for 13 hours):

Phone is priced at $199.99. Runs off of Kroger's in-house carrier, which itself runs off of the Sprint Network, so might be a solution for people that would like an Android phone without an expensive plan. You also get a bonus of 20 minutes for every $100 you spend at the store (at least, according to the in-store radio) so could be useful.

One of my current phones is the 2700 they offer. I have been with them since 2008. Good service, actually thinking about getting their Zio pretty soon since I "might" not be able to get the HTC Inspire. Which is actually the phone I would rather have.