Why can't I start my Google Account?

A

AC Question

can not start my for for google acount issue..plz help

i have a galaxy j2. recently i planned to change my google account and so closed my acount and reset my phone but my phone was asking to sign in using that google acount which i deleted. so i recovered my google account and again tried to sign in but is is now saying 'sign in using one of the owners account of this phone'. i have given the correct details and still it is saying ' sign in using one of the owners google account'. i can not even start my phone.. what to do?? plz help

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: can not start my for for google acount issue..plz help

I would contact Google about getting your account enabled again so you can use it to unlock your phone.

Akashroy

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
i have already recovered my google account and im also able to log into gmail and other google places in pc but can not sign into my phone only. why? please help.....can not even start my phone! ;(

Akashroy

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
i have already recovered my google account and i am aslo able to sign into gmail and other google places i pc but can not sign into my phone only.. it is saying sig in using one of the owners accounts for this device.. plz help.. i can not even start my phone ;(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol