Echo Review's are starting to be published

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
PCMag:

Kyocera Echo (Sprint) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

Laptop Mag:

Kyocera Echo (Sprint) Review - A Review of the Kyocera Echo (Sprint)

CNET:

Kyocera Echo Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

BGR:

http://www.bgr.com/2011/04/13/sprin...(BGR+|+Boy+Genius+Report)&utm_content=Twitter

Personally, I'm excited by it, and think it might be a match for my rather hyperactive needs. I am pretty much done with Sense, so I'm going to play with this and the Nexus before deciding.

(I would say it's a no-brainer, as this looks really fun, except that Wifey has an EVO, and older boy will be getting mine, while younger son has his eye on the Nexus or EVO 3D. I'd be the only one with no video chat capabilities. Also, don't like the fact that you can't reply to a text/email without stopping a video on the other screen.)

Last edited:

markot86

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've preordered one, but I'm not quite sold on it yet. I might give it a spin and see whether I like it more than my epic 4g, but I might just let sprint sell it to someone else if the reviews stay as lackluster as they have been.

Brain_ReCall

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Well this isn't fun. Now I'll have to decide between the Echo and the EVO 3D. SPRINT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUCH GOOD PHONES! *shakes fist*

PS: Make sure to check that Laptop Mag review. It picks up a few details Engadget missed, like browsing two webpages at once.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Well this isn't fun. Now I'll have to decide between the Echo and the EVO 3D. SPRINT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUCH GOOD PHONES! *shakes fist*

PS: Make sure to check that Laptop Mag review. It picks up a few details Engadget missed, like browsing two webpages at once.

Wait until the evo 3D comes out, get the echo, try it for a few days and if you like it keep it, if you don't then get the evo 3D.

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463