Color of the screens

mickie98

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that the color of the fixed screen has a yellowish tinge to it as opposed to the movable screen. Very noticeable against a white background like a E book. Has anyone else seen this?

mickie98

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I went to the local sprint store my usual rep says that it is a known problem got to call him back soon he was going to research it for me. Funny thing tho the display model has the same yellow tinting.

jad85

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd replacement, and it still has the yellowish tint on the main screen. I really like this phone and would hate to return it, but it's just too noticeable. I'm not sure if its worth getting another replacement or waiting until they actually resolve the problem, i have a few more weeks until my 30 days is up.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
You know, this isn't happening on my phone. I checked with a digital camera and processed the resulting picture. (thanks, higher education!) If you have screen protectors, make sure they are the same. The guy who sold me the phone included EVO Shift screen protectors and installed them for me. He specifically noted the package includes three covers, but the third is an anti-glare film with a different tint.

And you are noticing this issue when locked in tablet mode, yes?

cezell09

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. I noticed a few days ago while on a white background like you said. It's not that big of a deal to me at this point but it is noticeable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non