Those who've had it for awhile...

RonnyGunz

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife has one. With light/moderate usage, she's at about 40% by the end of the work day. This phone comes with two batteries for good reason, it would seem.

davem2421

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
the second battery is definitely a great addition to getting the echo it really helped me out this weekend when I forgot to put my echo on the charger I just swapped it and was good to go.

I also downloaded the free version of "Juice Defender" and that has really helped, I set it to balanced and got a full 11hrs of regular use (more on the moderate side) before putting it on the charger.

maxbayes

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I think the battery life is really poor. In my "estimate" I lose about 1% of battery life per 2-3 minutes of usage with screen on/data.

Its great on standby/lighter use its not that bad. I've recently started using Tune-in to listen to radio, which is 3g with screen off, the drainage is not as fast, but I try to plug it in whenever I can

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Battery has been about what I expected and I am glad it came with the second one. This is certainly needed if out for the day and shooting pictures and video as I did this weekend. I am getting about the same time as I did with the standard EVO battery.

jasonkc25

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I think the battery life is really poor. In my "estimate" I lose about 1% of battery life per 2-3 minutes of usage with screen on/data.

Its great on standby/lighter use its not that bad. I've recently started using Tune-in to listen to radio, which is 3g with screen off, the drainage is not as fast, but I try to plug it in whenever I can

If you calculate it, that equals about 3.3 to 5 hours of constant usage with the screens on. I don't think that is all that terrible really.

LiuAnshan

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with my battery life here. Listen to pandora almost all day and dual screen forum browse allot. I plug it in when I'm in my car to and from work though.

Sent from my M9300

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10