Forgotten screen password

stehawly

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to unlock the Kyocera Echo if you have forgotten your password? I can't reset the device because I can't get past the lock screen.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Please to first clarify whether you set a pattern or a code. Though Sprint store could probably also help.

And how did this happen, new phone? Accident?

stehawly

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I was a code and an accident. I just can't remember the code. With other Android devices, you can perform a factory reset by using the hardware keys. I have not been able to figure out how on this device though.

RivKristopher

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to unlock the Kyocera Echo if you have forgotten your password? I can't reset the device because I can't get past the lock screen.

I know when i worked for the AT&T Call Center and we would get customer's that forgot this as well, we would have to get them over to the Manufacture and they would do a Master Reset but things could have changed sense then as well.

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If you enter the wrong password or pattern enough it will ask you on screen if you forgot your password/pattern. Just follow the on screen insturctions

nana0830

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to unlock the Kyocera Echo if you have forgotten your password? I can't reset the device because I can't get past the lock screen. CAN YOU PLEASE GET BACK AT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz