Tutorial/good useful information?

peasdad

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found any good tutorials or information on how to use this phone?

I have several questions:

I can't seem to figure out how to share apps. My sister and father (who have Incredibles) say do this and this - and sure enough it pops up for them but I can't find anything about sharing apps on this phone.

How do you backup your phone/sd card? My husband's sd card crapped out on him in the middle of the night - he lost everything on it. How do you go about backing up this phone.

Things seemed so much easier with the BB.

callmecolt

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree that backing things up with a Blackberry was much more easy. Blackberry Desktop Software was a life saver a few times when I smashed phones. Would like to see the same information as you. I feel that e-mail was better on the Blackberry as well. Yahoo! Mail has all kinds of bugs on my phone now.

TitanShadow

May 20, 2011
twitter.com
I agree that backing things up with a Blackberry was much more easy. Blackberry Desktop Software was a life saver a few times when I smashed phones. Would like to see the same information as you. I feel that e-mail was better on the Blackberry as well. Yahoo! Mail has all kinds of bugs on my phone now.

As I remember Blackberries were very good at what they were designed to do. Just not so good at apps and such.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci