Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok im looking at a few tablets. The list is

Motor XOOM
Transformer
Iconia 500
Thrive
SONY S

I want it for a few things. The main thing being it will be a deductible for my taxes.
Im looking for video playing to watch movies id like if possible something that could playback 1080p or as clear as possible video. Web surfing gaming. If possible that its rootable.

Any advice is appreciated.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I happen to be a law student.

I'm pretty sure that either one is tax deductible if it is purchased for small business use.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
The Transformer has a great viewing angle and is good for watching movies. It's not that heavy so you can hold it for a while while watching movies. I am intrigued by the Sony S though. It looks like they are trying to make it a true multi-media tablet. Waiting for AC to review it.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I happen to be a law student.

I'm pretty sure that either one is tax deductible if it is purchased for small business use.

Well im a go independent contractor for one of my jobs so I know it will be as long as I use it for worm.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The Transformer has a great viewing angle and is good for watching movies. It's not that heavy so you can hold it for a while while watching movies. I am intrigued by the Sony S though. It looks like they are trying to make it a true multi-media tablet. Waiting for AC to review it.

Yeah im waiting on a review also. But I also keep reading that the k-lel tablets should launch this year also which has me waiting either way I won't be getting the tablet till maybe october or november at the latest.

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
At this point I'd just wait a couple of months for the new stuff, or for the current stuff to be heavily discounted. Either way, waiting is the best bet. If you really want to get something now, though, from your short list I'd get the Xoom. SD card support and most current OS version are hard to beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol