Looking to get a cheap tablet for web browsing, looking to spend

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a cheap tablet for my wife. She wants to mostly use it to play Flash games and surf the web. She would also like to be able to install an app from the Amazon app store to let her create and edit Word documents.

I am looking for the best tablet I can get but my budget is pretty low (about $145 USD before tax and shipping).

I have seen some deals that look good on SpeMall but I am a little wary because of the lack of branding or any way to look up external reviews.

Can anyone recommend one? Would you buy from SpeMall? If so, what is their best tablet under $150?

simanik

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,
I want to share my experience with this store Spemall alone I have to say it is great !!!!!! I've bought some mobiles and all have run perfect.
They have a very ampla produtos range from ONe Plus, Xiaomi, Jiayu, and other !!!!! They have great great prices !!!!! Visit official spemall’s website.
I think either you have problems with this shop !!! Highly recommended.

ThatGuest134

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
There is this tablet i viewed but its national so i don't think u will find it in your country the cost is surprisingly 85$ (with taxes) it is android kitkat, has 512 mb ram! :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair