Android tablet and wireless printing options

anon(252132)

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a friend that wants to buy an Android tablet and a wireless printer to do things wirelessly. I am wondering what options for printers and apps to do printing because there is no computer to share the printer. I am not worried about the tablet just the printer. I just wanna know some recommendations on printers and such.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

grnsl2

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
There is an application PrinterShare Mobile USA LLC. The I have used it often to print to my canon wireless printer. Seems to work pretty well.

MandiB2010

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I want to do the same thing. I was discussing it with the doctor I work for and he said I will need a wireless router. Is this true or can it be done without a router?

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep, our new HP printer connected to the router wirelessly using the WPS button on the front of our Netgear router. Like someone else said, the app "PrinterShare Mobile Print" works flawlessly using my NookColor. It's a paid app but it came up as the free app of the day a couple months ago in the Amazon appstore.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the printer share appilication but cannot print emails from my samsung tab. I keep getting a message saying i can only print to samsung printers. I can print saved pictures and documents but I need to print emails. do you have the same problem?

Sent from Galaxy Tab 8.9 using TapaTalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae