Recommend a tablet!

dubbajohnny

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a $200 spending limit. I plan on using this future tablet for gaming, emailing, web browsing etc. Would like it to be flash compatible.

The first android tablet I ever got was a Pandigital tablet that didn't have market access etc. (it was a real pos, so I sold it on ebay for more then which it was bought for) Can't complain though, it was a gift. I'm ready for a good one.

Thank you.

Last edited:

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
For 200 the only tablets of any quality would be the nook tablet and the kindle fire. If your willing to drop another 30-50 you could get the galaxy tab 2 which is far superior

sent from my iPride 5G

Reactions: dubbajohnny and Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
For 200 the only tablets of any quality would be the nook tablet and the kindle fire. If your willing to drop another 30-50 you could get the galaxy tab 2 which is far superior

sent from my iPride 5G

Agreed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Reactions: dubbajohnny

dubbajohnny

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

sent from my iPride 5G

I can easily do that. How is the galaxy tab's wifi? I had a problem where if I went into the next room with my old pandigital tablet that it would not load any webpages because of super slow internet. It would work fine if I was right next to the router, but other then that... nothing.
My internet is lightening fast, so that was very annoying and the router is now located in the back of my house so I need to be sure.

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Go to bensoutlet.com believe they have a refurbished Acer a100 for 180. Dual core tegra 2, 7 inch, ICS, and 8GB. My mother, mother in law, and wife have one and they love it. There is a mod it there that will let you switch from using the 8GB, which is really only a little over 5, to using a micro sd card. It is a nice little tablet

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Or used on Amazon with prime shipping. Bensoutlet can take a while to ship

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site

sent from my iPride 5G

This is by far your best option for a new tablet. However if you take the time you can find cheap used tablets that may better suit your needs. Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, ASUS Transformer, or Samsung Galaxy tabs(not the original) are your best bets there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34