Torn? I want a tab just not sure which one?

vito032

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok I've researched read reviews looked and looked and I'm still torn. I'm looking at the Asus tf-300 our a samsung galaxy tab. I like the featureson both. But I'm leaning towards the Asus. But i can get a refurbished galaxy for about$80 less. This is kind of a big deal for me it will be the first purchase of this kind for me. My last few pc's were gifts. :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Which Galaxy Tab are you considering? With the exception of the newest Galaxy Note 10.1, the TF300 beats out every other Galaxy Tab. It is a little more pricier then some options. And the larger screen isn't for everyone. If you want a smaller sized screen with Nexus 7 is the BEST sub 10inch tablet available. Quad Core power with Jelly Bean, this is the smoothest Android device available.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the Asus. Samsung is good. But Asus to me, they are the kings of android tabs. But then again its what best fits you. I'd go with the one with the best processor. Even tho people say you can't tell the difference, you will notice when the galaxy lags a little. Also you can't make a wrong decision.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams