What's the best tablet by December?

limey_brit

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
So I am turning 40 at the beginning of December, the wife says she wants to buy me a tablet, "money no object, pick what you want!":D

So what do you all think, help me out here!

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just depending on what size you want.. The Transformer Line of tablets are good. Sweet if you get a laptop dock with it. Also the Note 10.1. man lol you are lucky that she will buy you any1.. Or you could be boring and lame and get the ipad lol. But Def Look into the Transformer line of tablets and the Galaxy Note 10.1. If you want something small and powerful look at the nexus 7. but since money isnt a prob.. id get a 10 incher

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
The Nexus 7 had issues with screens lifting. I had one and had to return it because of it. I got the Galaxy Tab 2 with keyboard dock and USB adapter. The Nexus 7 doesn't have removable storage unlike the SGT2. These are both 7" tabs, which I feel is the perfect size for a tab. I love my SGT2.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The Nexus 7 had issues with screens lifting. I had one and had to return it because of it. I got the Galaxy Tab 2 with keyboard dock and USB adapter. The Nexus 7 doesn't have removable storage unlike the SGT2. These are both 7" tabs, which I feel is the perfect size for a tab. I love my SGT2.

Yeah I was very lucky that the screw trick helped my n7 . Yeah 7in is the best size. How is the tab 2? Also to the OP Acer is coming out with a 7in with a teg 3 as well

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was very lucky that the screw trick helped my n7 . Yeah 7in is the best size. How is the tab 2? Also to the OP Acer is coming out with a 7in with a teg 3 as well

It's a great tab. It has a beautiful screen and is very snappy. I hated having to return my Nexus until I discovered the GT2. I got the Student Edition. It's white and styled a lot like the Galaxy S3. I ended up glad I had to return the Nexus. The removable storage is a plus.

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally if it was me I'd beg for a rain check until March to see if there is anything that comes out that is innovative. Right now everything is a year and half old at least with newer versions of the OS. I've been waiting six months to see a mfg offer something that has lots of storage, LTE, and a better than average screen and yet such a device is still not within our grasp.

While mfgs of Android phones have passed up apple on that front Apple still is kicking everyone's a$$ on tablets and that is irritating since I am a long time apple hater...

MG

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar