- 14 Posts
Baby Lock Application
I have a Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus and an 8 month old baby. Android has a lot of cool apps for kids, but I find that my baby likes to touch all over the screen (and inevitably hits the home, back and switch app buttons a bit). I want to find something that will keep the baby in the app. I know MX Video Player has an addon app called kids lock, which you have to touch the 4 corners of the screen in order to unlock the menu buttons, it's fantastic. Does anyone know of something like that where I could apply it to whatever app they're in? Thanks.
- 11-05-2012, 12:25 PM #2
- 130 Posts
Re: Baby Lock Application
heres an app that should work for you. It's called, Toddler Lock.
- By mckain87 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:23 PM
- By notjacinth in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:30 PM
- By mangmang in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:21 PM
- By jezzw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:37 AM
- By kreativ in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:31 AM