Nexus 10 vs Note 10.1 HELP

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey, with the new Nexus 10 released not long ago I was thinking of changing my Christmas wish-list.... I wanted the Galaxy note 10.1 because of it's overall good specs and because of the Touchwiz interface which has some nifty features (pop up play,side by side apps and S note and pen). I'm didn't want it because of the S pen and took it as a sort off add-on . But now with the new nexus released I'm really thinking of changing my Christmas wish list. I want the best tablet,which will be the most future proof,but specs mean the most to me,because I plan on rooting the device anyway :p And of course all for the least money :) Anyone any ideas? :0

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
the main question that you need to ask is "what is more important to me, display quality or sd storage?" I have a Tab 2 10.1 and wanted to upgrade. I decided that i was more concerned with a great display than with multiple screens, or sd slot, or s-pen apps. Plus I want updates FAST. if you don't have the latest and greatest from samsung, you will be waiting months for updates.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased the GN 10.1 and coming from an iPad 3 the screen resolution has me questioning my decision. The iPad was 64GB but I never really loaded it up so honestly I think I could get by with 32GB and perhaps one of the Kingston WiFi based HDD for on the go or use USB OTG and put movies on that way. Ultimately I am seriously considering the return for the better screen and while having a Nexus device is nice for upgrades for its not as critical as it would be on a phone. Of course if your phone had 4.2 and you had to wait months for 4.2.1 to fix the issues I would not be happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad