Need advise in purchasing my 1st Tablet

Tigran Keshishyan

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to this site, and even newer to the tablet world. I'm in the market for my first tablet. Things have evolved greatly for the Android tablet, and I see more and more affordable tablets, and since I'm an Android guy, I see better and more evolved pads now that compete with the iPads.
With that said, I was seriously looking at the Asus transformer pad Infinity TF700 till I saw Nexus 10 come out. Although I haven't found any in the stores yet to have hands on comparison and feel, I'm really inclined to go with Nexus 10. However, I'm not sure if the super high resolution is worth not having micro SD, or lower resolution camera (not that I plan on taking lots of pictures with a pad) compared to transformer with still very decent screen resolution, not to mention optional keyboard... Another one I saw at Best Buy with lots of peripherals and very reasonable price was Toshiba Excite 10LE.

Anyway, I guess I need help from more advance users of Android tablets to guide me as to which Tablet I should get as best value for my money and most user-friendly. Cloud drive is great, but to get decent storage you have to pay fee, and that's a big negative for me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey