Sony Xperia S Forum?
A few months ago I purchased a Sony Xperia S tablet (The one with the Tegra 3). I got it for a good price and honestly I'm shocked that there isn't more support for it. The build quality is second to none, virtually zero lag, and the Sony accessories are great. Minus the WiFi bug that was present upon release and then patched, this is an excellent tablet. I've owned a Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, HTC Flyer, and a Nexus 7. Personally the size of the tablet is great.
Is there any forum support anywhere for this device? Does anyone else have it and feel the same as I do?
- 12-18-2012, 10:54 AM #2
- 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM #3
Re: Sony Xperia S Forum?
I would have joined you in asking for a forum, but I ended up returning it and buying a Note 10.1. What was the WiFi bug they fixed on it?
It indeed was a really nice build quality, but the screen size sort of bothered me after coming from a 10" screen.
- By Magical in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2012, 10:03 AM
- By excelflash in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
- By jbjtkbw00#AC in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2011, 01:12 PM
- By Nismo6677 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2010, 12:50 PM
- By mike9670 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 10:46 PM