Looking for an updated tablet

wersaljac

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I've had the original Samsung Galaxy Tab for about 2-2.5 years now and i'm looking to get something new. I've read a bunch of reviews here and on other websites and I've been looking at the Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and the Kindle Fire HD (8.9"). I have a smart phone with hot spot capability so WiFi only will be fine.

Right now I use my tablet mostly for content consumption. However, I'll be going back to school soon and I'm interested in being able to annotate/highlight textbooks on my tablet which is mainly why I've been looking at the Note/Kindle options.

Any help/opinions are appreciated.

Thanks!

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
If you want the best all around tablet right now, Nexus 10 hands down. It is a beast. The only down fall is that the Note 10.1 is better at productivity. Samsung has mastered the pen input. But the resolution on it sucks when compared to every other tablet in it's price category. If you want a small tablet, Nexus 7 is still great. It is the best bang for the buck of any tablet on the market and is only bested by the N10 IMHO. Kindle, Nook, and Kobo are available on every full Android tablet (not Kindle or Nook tablets for examples). So if you what textbooks, I would suggest you go with more options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance