there is nothing on the web about the android afunta. mine gets stuck at startup where it says android.
it is only two days old,never tried anything on it like rooting, or unlocking. how do i get into recovery mode?
any help would be great
- 07-19-2013, 12:33 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM #3
Re: android afunta
If u go to settings if u can look for BACKUP&RESET then u should go back to factory defaults do u get the clock letter & A when u log on press the A then u should get a camera & lock logos press the lock to open the tablet. Best of luck may hep
- 01-15-2014, 04:14 PM #4
- 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM #5
- 11-28-2014, 03:53 PM #6
- By phonefusion in forum Android AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:26 PM
- By joeperrin2121 in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2013, 11:19 PM
- By CNevius in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
- By chuazy in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2009, 07:04 AM
- By ericdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 11:46 AM