The Sleeper

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Xperia Z tablet today. It seems like quite the sleeper tablet and should be getting more press. I'm embarrassed to say this but I LOVE this tablet. So far, its got great battery life, it's slim and light, its fast and lag free (so far), the sound is 3D for ch**st's sake...just tremendous, it takes an SD card, the screen is ga-ga-ga-gorgeous and BIG! ...and it's water proof?! Are you kidd'n me!? How is this not getting more press but everyone thinks the Nexus 7 is manna from heaven?! Please tell me what I'm missing. I got the 16GB version from Best Buy for $450. That's less than an iPad and this is, in my opinion, the better device. No offense, but this tablet acually makes me feel empathy. I honestly feel sorry for xxxx...xxxx (removed somas not to offend) tablet owners. ...and to think I was settling for a very laggy, low-res Note 8.0. Lol. I'm genuinely excited (as may be obvious). I even like the keyboard and whatever skin Sony applied. Very nice looking, yet I did install Go Launcher Prime as that's my personal favorite for high powered devices. ...and as soon as I connected it to WiFi it updated to 4.2.2. Are you kidd'n me?! I love this thing!

Anyone else got one? I'm curious as to what kind of problems you're having or have had?

Sent from my Xperia Z tablet doohickey.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you found a great device that you're happy with. There's nothing better than seeing happy people make posts about how great their devices are :)

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Now that I re-read my post I wish I'd turned it down several notches. My apologies, very immature sounding and embarrassing....but I was really excited.

Sent from my Xperia Z tab

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance