- 16 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ( 8" )
Does anyone own a Galaxy Tab 3 8" and if so what are your thoughts about it. I've had a Galaxy Tab 10.1 since it first came out and the screen has finally started to go out I'm afraid with a red color to the entire screen so I feel it's time to replace it. I would love a smaller tablet and Samsung has always been my favorite go to, but I'm also up for suggestions, but I really like the sounds of the Tab 3. So I would love to hear the good and bad about this Tab...... Thanks.
- 11-06-2013, 07:01 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ( 8" )
I've had my Tab 3 8.0 since the end of July, and I love it. It has a great display, the multi-window (available only on the 8 inch) is a great productivity tool, Peel with the IR blaster can be handy, and the interface flows very nicely. It has a Swiftkey keyboard already installed, it has very good battery life, and has very good media
sharing options thru Samsung Link. Yes it may not sound as fast as other tablets, but I have not had any performance issues. Plus, all the apps, the syste interface, and system navigation are integrated together rather nicely.
I have recommended this tablet to several other people with no qualms whatsoever.
Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 4
- By audio51 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-12-2015, 12:14 PM
- By zuluzkiller in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 14Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:46 PM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:32 AM
- By Robert Keesecker in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:57 PM
- By droiddoesdo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:33 AM