- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen/software issues with screen display mirrored
Hi, I'm new and have a question. not sure if this is the right section or if anyone can help.
my daughter saved her pocket money and bought a cheap audiosonic 7 tablet. She has had it about 2 months and suddenly everything on the screen is reversed in a mirror image. You go to touch the icons but you have to tap where it should be not where it is, if that makes sense.
It has been well looked after. I know it is a cheap tablet but she saved really hard.
I'm not tech savvy at all and hopefully someone can help?
- 01-11-2014, 01:20 AM #3
- 01-12-2014, 10:44 PM #4
- By Carina Quinn in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:50 PM
- By ALiff Wan Zulkifli in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:19 PM
- By purpleparrotuk in forum HTC One M7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:19 AM
- By mandajean14 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:08 PM
- By Euan Tan in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 01:56 AM