Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Super Cheap w/ HQ Screen?

Hi people. I need a super cheap tablet with a good screen. I don't care about anything else. Any android version, any ram, any processor, any brand. I just need as good a screen as I can get, both size and resolution. If anyone knows of a cheap tablet with a HQ screen, please tell me!

I'd like to spend as little as possible, like under $50 cheap if it can be done. I know there are lots of cheap tablets out there from $35 to $100, but I'm hoping someone here might already know of a decent cheap one!

Thanks people!

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Super Cheap w/ HQ Screen?

Well getting a tablet as cheap as $50 that might be a issue, I don't think that you are going to find a good screen tablet that much cheap. Well, I have done a Googling for you in the search of finding you a cheap tablet that is as low as the $50 I got one result and that too is some Datawind tablet, it looks perfect to me nice screen size and all why don't you look for "Datawind Aakash tablet" Try googling it out !!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Super Cheap w/ HQ Screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well getting a tablet as cheap as $50 that might be a issue, I don't think that you are going to find a good screen tablet that much cheap. Well, I have done a Googling for you in the search of finding you a cheap tablet that is as low as the $50 I got one result and that too is some Datawind tablet, it looks perfect to me nice screen size and all why don't you look for "Datawind Aakash tablet" Try googling it out !!
    That's an interesting option. Thanks, I'll consider it!

Posted via Android Central App