Galaxy Tab or other Android tablet?

brodieduncan

Oct 7, 2010
about.me
I've always been in the market for a good Android tablet. I'm starting to get to closer to deciding which one to buy. The Galaxy Tab is the perfect size but, I'm not a fan of TouchWiz meaning the Galaxy Tab would be a last resort. And I was wondering if there are any other good tablets that I haven't heard about. All help is appreciated.

Sent from my Dell Streak

Follow me on Twitter - @brodduncan

My Android devices
Dell Streak, unrooted, 2.1
T-Mobile G1, rooted, 2.2

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
in regards to the Tablet--and taking it further--
are you willing to pay for a Galaxy tablet and incur the monthly charges by your carrier?

or are you also considering/looking @ wifi only versions?

personally i'm not going anywhere near a contract-Tablet, as my Evo is already large enough. i'd simply purchase a wifi enabled Tablet, tether to my Evo, and be happy surfing the web/watching netflix (thereby negating the need for a ridiculously priced data plan on the Tablet)

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I've got to say, before I really had a chance to use TouchWiz, meaning I'd only played around a little on my friends Captivate, I really didn't like TW, but after having the Fascinate for a couple of weeks I can honestly say that it's not bad. I actually like it better than sense & "ninjablur" or whatever they are calling it, and I've had both the DroidX and the Incredible.