How can I start my tab?

A

AC Question

how can i start my tab

i have an issues with my tab and want to know how to get out of the screen that says "Now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>..." I just need to know how to get back out of this so I can get the correct files. as my device is not going to power off or power on

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i start my tab

Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet do you have? It sounds like a Samsung, and it sounds like you're in Download Mode. Assuming you're not connected to a computer via USB and actively downloading a firmware file, you can force a shutdown by pressing and holding the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then wait a few seconds, and power on again.

sgunn108

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can i start my tab

Hello
I have a trio AXS 4G tablet.
I'm getting Now send the package you want to apply to the device with 'abd sideload <filename>'...
I tried pushing/holding the buttons every way possible, but I keep seeing a "dead" Android on my screen and underneath is says "No Command".
Since the battery cannot be replaced, I don't want to take the chance of it not recharging, by letting it die, like some of the suggestions.
Please help.
Thank you for your suggestion to resolve this issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463