- 2 Posts
synapse 7 inch tablet
Hi all,ive just purchased a tablet,branded by 'synapse',good size 7 inch,well it has developed a fault,the screen is a bit unresponsive i.e not allowing me to touch apps etc.I did a soft reset 'hold down on/off button' but no luck,tried doing a 'hard reset' volume/on/off switches,but came up with a android with the red exclamation mark ! It has a 1gb sd card but looks empty and modding i have not attempted yet and there is no web page for this model either,so any help much appreciated.
- 12-02-2012, 06:08 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 10:54 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: synapse 7 inch tablet
Hi, not sure whether you are still using this site but here goes.....am having same problem with screen and as it worked for you would be grateful if you could (or anyone else out there) explain how to remove back cover of my Synapse 7" tablet. Thanks in advance.
- By carlo67 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:26 PM
- By carlo67 in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:19 AM
- By eerongal in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 03:43 PM
- By asb723 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2010, 10:32 PM
- By hdhuntr in forum Other TabletsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:14 PM