Anyone have the Onda V972 and can share experiences?

pcumming

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site

I do not presently have a tablet and am considering this tablet due to its CPU, screen size and resolution and price.

If anyone has this tablet and can share their experience, speed, glitches, battery life, does screen bleed, performance, does browsing render properly, speed of any downloaded apps, quirks, things one must get used to, etc... I am sure many people would be interested.

I almost pre-ordered one but thought it would be best to obtain some real user experiences as I have really not seen any for this tablet nor any reviews as of the date of this post.

Thanks
Peter

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
This would be my first choice of tablets if they are available locally in the USA. Looks amazing and has amazing specs that rival the ipad. There is really no competition to this thing at its price. Wonder what it will be priced at after the presale. $239 is dirt cheap for these specs though. Love that it has a 8000mAh battery too.

Not likely to find too much unbiased reviews, if any, of a device that is not even on the market yet.

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Damn, if the specs are right on that spemall site, this thing has to have a 8000mAh battery. Says it weighs 1324g >(2.9lbs).

Taajan3000

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I do not presently have a tablet and am considering this tablet due to its CPU, screen size and resolution and price.

If anyone has this tablet and can share their experience, speed, glitches, battery life, does screen bleed, performance, does browsing render properly, speed of any downloaded apps, quirks, things one must get used to, etc... I am sure many people would be interested.

I almost pre-ordered one but thought it would be best to obtain some real user experiences as I have really not seen any for this tablet nor any reviews as of the date of this post.

Thanks
Peter

Test Video 1080p
Test video indoors with onda v972 rear camera 1080p on Vimeo

Test Video 720p
Test video indoors with onda v972 rear camera 720p on Vimeo

Both back cameras @Msav thanks bro!!

PS: Also being reported ha the tablet is getting 7hrs and 25 minutes of us.
Currently request have been sent to devs to support the tablet. Most of to Cyanogenmod.com.
Currently awaiting an answer.

Taajan3000

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I have one and don't regret it at all. If your not afraid of a little work, u will not be sorry. Also there is a dev over at slatedroid supporting it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

petedk

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I am very pleased with it.
All downloaded apps work well.
Good graphics but I have one little problem that i need help with.

When I play movies the sound is either all distorted or no sound at all. I realise it's something to do with the codecs and I have downloaded a codec update. Tried Mobo Player, MX Player Rock Player ans VLC . I managed to get one movie to play well but not the others. All movies are saved as .avi or MP4.

Any ideas?

Tadas Schumacher

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I am very pleased with it.
All downloaded apps work well.
Good graphics but I have one little problem that i need help with.

When I play movies the sound is either all distorted or no sound at all. I realise it's something to do with the codecs and I have downloaded a codec update. Tried Mobo Player, MX Player Rock Player ans VLC . I managed to get one movie to play well but not the others. All movies are saved as .avi or MP4.

Any ideas?

Hallo, petedk
Have you tried install these players codecs?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49