- 1 Posts
I expect I sound silly but I was given a Touchtab 3 yesterday and am having problems in downloading Apps from Google Play. I managed to download Skype last night but then it froze so I uninstalled it and now can't re-install any Apps. Always get "error while retrieving information from server [RCC:S-5:AEC]
Am desparate to sort it out and don't know how. Tried emailing DJC Electronics but no reply!
- 01-23-2013, 09:27 AM #2
- 02-27-2013, 11:43 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: Downloading Apps
Hello Guys i think that Installing applications from the Google Play Shop demands an concern and hence the whole work out. This is not only time extensive,but also slowly at periods when the internet connection is down.To be able to get things in the quick road, we use an app to back up the applications and preserve them on the pc.Thanks!!
web design nyc
- By Nic in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 06:27 AM
- By biggamer3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:06 AM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:03 PM
- By oluvinu in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:57 AM
- By BoNg420 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2010, 06:53 PM