Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which Tablet?

Was going to buy an iPad but a friend says it won't do what I want it to do. Basically, all I want is to be able to play solitaire while I listen to music through YouTube. Do this all the time on my desktop; my favorite time waster. Don't do much else; check email and browse online. Don't understand this stuff so please give simple, basic answers.

PS: Someone suggested Samsung Galaxy Note because I can have lots of windows open at the same time?

Thanks so much!

Default Re: Which Tablet?

I have an ipad 3 and you can play games and listen to music.. if u like to customize then I would say go with android.. they r both really good device. But if it were me I would go with the android. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks! Android means anything that isn't an iPad?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

One more thing on my original question "Which Tablet?" Called Apple and they confirmed that, no, I couldn't do the two things I want to do at the same time. (Was going to buy an iPad2. Don't know if newer versions can do what I want?)

Auntie RoRo

I would like to point out the multi tasking in the ipad and the most android tablets won't let you run youtube and a game at the same time. You can run a regular music playing app like itunes or pandora etc and a game but not a video app and a game.

Sent From My Samsung Hercules
    LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ