- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
I need a tablet and need some help in choosing from the following......
I'm a big comic book reader but am thinking of switching form physical copies to digital. My main requirement is a 9.7 inch screen. I tried reading some comics on a friends 7 inch tablet and it was a bit too small. I will probably also watch some videos and do light web surfing. I have a maximum budget of around £150 and have currently been looking at the following.
@Tab 9.7-Inch Tablet (Dual Core, 16GB, Jellybean 4.1) Computing | TheHut.com £129.99
Gemini JoyTAB Duo 16Gb 9.7 inch Tablet PC - Blue Very.co.uk £149.99
Gemini GEM10312S JoyTAB 9.7" Capacitive Tablet Android PC 16GB Silver £69.99
White PIPO M1 (MAX M1) Tablet PC RK3066 Dual Core 9.7 Inch Bluetooth Android 4.1 16GB 1G RAM Dual Camera Capacitive IPS Screen Android Market Super Slim Ultra Thin Epad Apad: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories £159 (although this wil come form China so a bit cautious)
I'm thinking that for what I need I might as well go for the cheapest but if anyone has any views on these or alternatives that would be great.
- 07-09-2013, 11:28 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: I need a tablet and need some help in choosing from the following......
See my response in another thread. My tablet has more than what you are requiring. I did take a chance on buying from China but didn't have any problems at all.
- By BcSirstaroth in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 67Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:46 PM
- By johnsimmons24 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2012, 07:37 AM
- By 804hokie in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:52 AM
- By fatshot in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2012, 12:17 PM
- By El Jefe in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:44 PM