- 3 Posts
Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.
I also Just purchased ( very cheaply lol) a SoftwinerEvb 4.0.4 tablet Kernel Version 3.0.8+ Build number nuclear_evb-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D20130921 test-keys. The problem I am having is getting the tablet to stay idle more than a minute. After that the screen goes blank and I have ti hit the power button to get the screen back. Also how do I download apps to this tablet....Thanks for your input in advance.?
- 10-16-2013, 04:34 PM #2
Re: Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.
Go to System Settings/Display, and look for an option for Sleep. You can adjust how long the tablet will remain idle before turning the screen off.
Apps are best installed from a legitimate app store like Google Play or Amazon Appstore. Not all Android devices are approved for Google Play--since you have an off-brand device, it might not be available to you. It's also not available in every country--where do you live?
Your device probably came with a link to some kind of app store--look for a shortcut to something that sounds like a Market. You could probably also install Amazon Appstore by opening your device's browser and going to www.amazon.com/amazonappstoreapp, and following directions from there. Before you install, make sure you go to System Settings/Security, and check the "Unknown Sources" box (if there is one), which allows installation of apps outside of the official Google Play Store.
- By nstirton in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2014, 05:01 AM
- By Nurega21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:27 PM
- By Figueroa4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:23 PM
- By Ludatyk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:55 AM
- By William Hyde1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:03 PM