Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maxc2727
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.

I also Just purchased ( very cheaply lol) a SoftwinerEvb 4.0.4 tablet Kernel Version 3.0.8+ Build number nuclear_evb-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D20130921 test-keys. The problem I am having is getting the tablet to stay idle more than a minute. After that the screen goes blank and I have ti hit the power button to get the screen back. Also how do I download apps to this tablet....Thanks for your input in advance.?

Default Re: Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.

Go to System Settings/Display, and look for an option for Sleep. You can adjust how long the tablet will remain idle before turning the screen off.

Apps are best installed from a legitimate app store like Google Play or Amazon Appstore. Not all Android devices are approved for Google Play--since you have an off-brand device, it might not be available to you. It's also not available in every country--where do you live?

Your device probably came with a link to some kind of app store--look for a shortcut to something that sounds like a Market. You could probably also install Amazon Appstore by opening your device's browser and going to www.amazon.com/amazonappstoreapp, and following directions from there. Before you install, make sure you go to System Settings/Security, and check the "Unknown Sources" box (if there is one), which allows installation of apps outside of the official Google Play Store.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.

Thanks for your help B Diddy ! That was very helpful !
    B. Diddy likes this.