Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SlappyMcgee
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Help with youtube on tablet

I would occasionally link friends from the same country as me Youtube videos. I would be linking them from my laptop and they are using a Galaxy tab 2 (i think). Most of the time that is fine and would work, but then there are some videos that come up on her tablet saying "The uploader has not made this available in your country". We live in the same country... re there any methods i could use to get this fixed? it seems to be happening more and more often. Thanks for any and all help that comes my way much appreciated

Help with youtube on tablet-1486937_734853763209294_1598686793_n.jpg this is an image of what it says

Global Posts
    13,860 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Help with youtube on tablet

I am not sure if there is anything you can do. It may be whatever internet source you are using somehow bypasses the country restrictions on YouTube, where as the Tablets are unable to do the same thing.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

If thats the case its a bit disappointing to find out, but thank you for posting. At least now if any fixes come along itll be a surprise haha.

I have been running into the same problem. I can watch a youtube video on my pc but If I try to open it on my phone in the youtube app it gives the same message. If I copy the link to the chrome browser on my phone it plays. So might be a bug with the youtube app on the phone. Both pc and phone are on the same wifi connection.
    KrisC123 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

its really rather annoying. it happens with my sisters moto G too. either hooked up to my internet or hers.