Nextbook 7 and Google Play

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I got both my kids Next book 7`s for Christmas. We have been trying to download the games they like to play on our phones but we can't find most of them. When we search for games I.e, subway surfers, by game name or manufacture name, all that we find (if anything) are apps for cheats and tips. Plus, some of the games we were actually able to download open up to a blank Google page...no game. We are all very frustrated. Does anyone know why it is doing this, how to fix it, and/or why it's different from Android phones?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It is likely a compatibility issue--not all apps are compatible with all devices. It could be due to a variety of reasons, including screen resolution, processing capabilities, etc. If you go to the Google Play Store website on your computer, it will let you know which of your devices a particular app is compatible with. So for example, go to Google Play on your computer and search for Subway Surfers. Then look at the message under the Install button--it should say whether or not the app is compatible with all of your devices or only some of them. If the latter, then clicking the Install button will tell you which devices you can install on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non