Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

Default iBooks to Android?

So I just bought my Acer Iconia. I never finished reading A Game of Thrones from Ibooks. Is there any way to convert the drm protected book to work on android? Thanks!
    Motorola Moto X Pure Edition (2nd Generation)
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Retired Devices:
    Sony Xperia Z1s, Droid DNA, Nexus 7, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Droid, Blackberry Bold 9000, iPhone 1st Generation

There are programs that range from 20 to 50 bucks that can do this. Did you try to contact the vendor that distributed the book?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Fungii View Post
    There are programs that range from 20 to 50 bucks that can do this. Did you try to contact the vendor that distributed the book?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    No, I haven't contacted the vendor. Do you think that might work? After all, its not really fair that I already purchased the book and now cant read it.
    Motorola Moto X Pure Edition (2nd Generation)
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Retired Devices:
    Sony Xperia Z1s, Droid DNA, Nexus 7, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Droid, Blackberry Bold 9000, iPhone 1st Generation