Can't mount SD card using MobileIron.
I have a new Verizon s4 with mobile iron on it. The device will not give me the option to mount an sd card (it is grayed out). Based on my reading, mobile iron should allow mounting an sd card which it will then encrypt. I have tried 2 different Cards, one of which is a Samsung. Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 02-23-2014, 04:39 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Can't mount SD card using MobileIron.
I am also in the same boat. The usable memory on the s4 is poor at best. My device is also locked with mobileiron. Other people in our enterprise with same device have reported the same issue. I also read issues with sd card even without mobileiron on the s4 devices.
- By jonaaibosk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Sincrono in forum Google TVReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Salah Eddine Khadroub in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Tarka L in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:42 PM
- By Aviyur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:58 PM