How do I enable background data on my Asus phone?

A

AC Question

how to enable background data on my asus phone

how to enable background data

supkam

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guest,

Hi friends, I have seen many of our friends encounter this error while using Google Play store as shown in the screenshot below . So I thought that I will write a small note to help you.

bgdataerror.jpg

Friends, the reason for this is that , if you notice the status bar , its color is orange which means that you have enabled " UltraSaving mode" . When the ultrasaving mode is enabled it automatically switches off data when the screen is off and mobile is in standby mode. This causes the Background Data Disabled error while using Google Play store as it prevents the apps cannot update when the data is switched off

Solution - 1
The solution is to either prevent the screen from turning off while you are using the "Ultrasaving mode".
To do go into Zenfone Settings > Display > Sleep and select Never

solution1.jpg

Solution - 2
Disable the Ultrasaving mode from Settings > Power Management > Power Saver > Battery Modes

solution2.jpg

If your status bar is not orange in color then its likely that you have disabled the background data for the Google Play Store

Solution 3:
Disable restrict background data from Zenfone Settings > Data Usage > Google Play store as shown below

solution3.jpg

Well I hope my post has been useful to you all. May be I can qualify to become Dr.Zen soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol