Can't install apps on my Huawei Android phone?

nadine ramos_17

May 4, 2016
Visit site
I have a Huawei Y5C phone and I rooted it and just got an 8gb sd card. I changed the installation location to sd card but still it says 'insufficient storage' but it still has 7 gb space!

Please reply :)

Denise Wright

May 9, 2016
Visit site
My question is how do I get Facebook on my huawei phone. It was on there when I bought it. But got tired of the whole thing. Plus, it took alot of my data. Now I want it back. How do I get it?

Last edited:

Ysel Calunsag

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: Can't install apps on my Huawei Andriod phone?

Hi just wanted to know, why i can't download clash of clan on my huawei tablet? It says that "it's not compatible with the device", how can i fix it? Thanks.

topgearthomas

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I have a Huawei Y360, and I have tried to install pokemon go. The first time it didn't work, so I tried to reinstall it. Now I apparently dont have enough storage space. I had the app before and it fitted, so why doesn't it fit now? I have checked the phone's internal storage size, and I have 108mb of free space on the phone's storage, and 14.83gb of space on the SD card. I have checked the app size, and it is only 56.79mb. How do I fix this problem?

Aggsd

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: Can't install apps on my Huawei Andriod phone?

I want install whatsapp or viber on huawei y221 , but I could not found avilable version for my phone. When i try to install ,the answer is insuficient memory.. can you tel me witch version would be avilable to install for this phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you're saying two different things -- that you can't find a compatible version for the phone, and yet you still try to install something and it says there is insufficient memory. Are you saying that you can find WhatsApp or Viber on Google Play, but it doesn't let you install them because you don't have enough free space?

rootthatbot

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
I too was not able to download anything from Play Store, the download used to be stuck at "download pending". Following solved the problem for me: Settings->Apps->Advanced(Configure Apps)->App Permissions->Storage->Google Play Store, turn on the permission for storage here if it is off.

stijnbe

Jul 13, 2017
Visit site
I too was not able to download anything from Play Store, the download used to be stuck at "download pending". Following solved the problem for me: Settings->Apps->Advanced(Configure Apps)->App Permissions->Storage->Google Play Store, turn on the permission for storage here if it is off.

I had the same problem, but your solution doesn't work for me. Any other ideas? It's a Chinese honor 8.