maybe buying a new LG stylo any reason i shouldnt ?

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
so i made the grave mistake of getting a windows phone now that i finaly have money im throwin it away an gettin a good android phone so should i get the stylo or LG g4 or just try an get more money an get a LG G5 ??

i been lookin at reviews of the stylo an it seems its a good phone but it doesnt even have a froum on here the leon does but thats a small baby phone that no 1 buys :(

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the Stylo and I'm pretty happy with it. If I had the money I probably would get a higher end phone. But this phone is perfect for people who don't want to spend an outrageous amount of a phone or can't. I'd give 8.5/10.

Posted via the Android Central App

Andromeda441

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
If you value sms, I would avoid Boost at all costs. I just bought my boost lg g stylo, and I have spent countless hours on the phone with boost trying to get it fixed. They usually come up with a temporary solution, but it never lasts more than a day. Out of the 12+ reps I've talked to this month, none of them seemed to know anything about the problem. Which I find strange, because I'm seeing posts online from a lot of boost customers having the same problem.

Aside from the texting thing, my other big problem with the Stylo is how slow it is.

Whether or not the texting thing is an issue for you, you might want to consider not buying from a company who is blatantly ripping off their customers. They have a lot of customers with the same phone having the same problem, which they don't know how to fix. Yet they're still selling these phones as if there were nothing wrong with them. Pretty shady, if you ask me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11