LG Stylus 2 Plus MS550

Wallace Tomkins

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
i have seen someone tried the v775 which is the version for verizon u can root it from there but i am not too sur eif it is good i was going to try but i think i am going to wait to a good version comes out with the kdz file to root it and i belive u can do the v775 adb

Py Thon

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Is it possible to create the kdz?

No need. The files have been around for well over a year. The issue is not creating the new kdz, it is Android OS Version related. Marshmallow is not rootable or downgradeable without Odin3 (*rummored). But for those lucky enough to manage even a temp root, grab the return2stock kdz (it will be labled "j" not "b")
Use the LG flash tool and bingo! You can unroot and downgrade to stock lollipop and the marshmallow OTA will arrive shortly, but 6.0 sucks and most of us want to go back to LP. Not even trying to think about the mess they are making now Android N 7.0. Rooting is a thing of the past and flashing is back to just inappropriately timed nudity.lol
Android 5 and below can still be rooted.

Last edited:

Djoec1983

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
No need. The files have been around for well over a year. The issue is not creating the new kdz, it is Android OS Version related. Marshmallow is not rootable or downgradeable without Odin3 (*rummored). But for those lucky enough to manage even a temp root, grab the return2stock kdz (it will be labled "j" not "b")
Use the LG flash tool and bingo! You can unroot and downgrade to stock lollipop and the marshmallow OTA will arrive shortly, but 6.0 sucks and most of us want to go back to LP. Not even trying to think about the mess they are making now Android N 7.0. Rooting is a thing of the past and flashing is back to just inappropriately timed nudity.lol
Android 5 and below can still be rooted.
What are you talking about? The LGMS550 isn't even a year old, and there is no kdz that's been released anywhere to my knowledge.

MunkyButt

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone installed the OTA yet? 350mb. I'm torn on installing. I know it'll be that much longer before I can root if I do but at the same time curiosity is getting the best of me 😂

velthazar

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean lol.. but I think I would rather have root than the update.. if nougat came out for these phone mayhaps.. but the KDZ was recently released which makes rooting a possibility.. would be awesome to have a rooted nougat phone :D

MunkyButt

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Seen a video this morning that said N had been confirmed for the tmo variant. Same video there's s comment saying this update is just optimizations

Py Thon

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I had come here from a link saying LG G Stylo MS631. My comments are for that device. Admins please remove my comments. I have no idea how I got to this wrong thread.

Py Thon

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
This is why I was here! I posted the fact you can go back to stock granted you never upgrade your MS631 (OG) LG G Stylo. The files have been out for a long time. Be sure to backup with twrp as root. You lose root when you flash the kdz with LG Root Tool. No clue about the newest version and dounlbt the old files will work since marshmallow itself has new security features to prevent rooting and flashing 3rd party roms etc. Admins feel free to delete my posts anytime. I will not be coming back to reply.

Serg2018

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
can someone help with flashing kdz i try flash tools 2014 did not work then i try lgup but i keep getting this error secure device but unsecured image

Ice Tpz

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I tried getting the kdz with the link you posted, but after following instructions it just leads to a blank page. I really need this file as I deleted my OS on accident after installing twrp, so does anyone have a spare kdz lying around or a link that leads to one for this device? It is like impossible to find :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan