why cant i download any app on my phone Samsung galaxy J1

A

AC Question

anytime i try downloading i have a signal is downloading for a whole day and night but no signal of 0% or 1% and it never download

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data, and are you sure the network is connected successfully to the web? Are you using Google Play Store? What do you mean by "no signal of 0% or 1%)? Do you mean the download progress never even gets to 1%?

Try going to the App Manager, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.

Aceq13

Oct 30, 2017
Visit site
My phone is also Samsung J1 and I also have the problem ........I cant Download anything form the Browser,Playstore, etc..... i cant download apps ...photos....files..etc....And I tried to look for the Download manager in Application manager But I did not found it .....Please help

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae