Samsung Galaxy J-1 lagging and slow. How can I find /view/id the miscellaneous files to know if I s

A

AC Question

baidu showing up in my miscellaneous files. Dont know how it got there, where it is or what it is. Read some bad stuff when i looked up the name.
Should i delete. How can you find the miscellaneous files on the phone. Thanx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Baidu is a Chinese company that makes a lot of apps, like DU Browser and DU Battery Saver. As far as I know, it's a legitimate app developer, although its apps might be more likely to include annoying adware (especially if not installed through the Play Store). Their apps like DU Battery Saver might also encourage behavior that is counterproductive to how Android works (like automatically closing apps to "clean RAM" and supposedly save battery).

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYxEiV5FdA