Change samsung keyboard

gnnosna

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way I can change my current Samsung keyboard into the default one? I bought my Galaxy A9 from Hong Kong and I am having difficulty adjusting to the new layout that I have here. The space bar is too small and I have to scroll through the symbols just to find what I need. I'm not sure if this is a regional thing but I cannot find any setting inside the phone that will make my keyboard layout look like the ones I see on the Internet. I tried searching online but all I see are solutions that require rooting the phone and I don't want to have to root my device just to change the layout.
Screenshot_20161109-193953.jpg
Screenshot_20161109-194425.jpg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There are alternate keyboards in Play, you can install one of them and see if it is to your liking. As far as changing the Samsung one, I am not sure that is possible

gnnosna

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
There are alternate keyboards in Play, you can install one of them and see if it is to your liking. As far as changing the Samsung one, I am not sure that is possible

I have tried Google keyboard as well, but I am already used to having the number keys above the letters directly above so I'm hoping that there is some other way to get the standard Samsung keyboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34