Samsung Tab A sm-T350

Sconnors720

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys first post

I have been going through the forums, and I see a lot of wifi related issues, but I haven't seen any directly dealing with what i see on my new tablet. Bought this 6/23, and I swear since i updated the Knox security my wifi constantly drops. I really like to watch twitch. It freezes I go to look at my wireless networks, everything is gone. I can fix this by turning it off and turning it back on. Keeps on happening non stop.

I've made sure my bluetooth is off, read about the sidesync problems. Any insight would be awesome.

Sconnors720

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I have done more troubleshooting on this issue. Streamed spotify all day, no issues. Went on you tube and started streaming 4k content. The wi-fi drops when streaming Twitch through app or browser, also my xfinity on the go. I was streaming 4k to see if bandwidth consumption would trigger the issue. No issues, stopped the 4k went to the xfinity app, withen 20 seconds on streaming the wifi just cuts out. hmmmmmm

Linda Arbuckle

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I just got a Samsung Tab A SM-T350 (8-inch). It regularly drops wifi and can't seem to find it again unless I go into wifi and re-connect. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with high-overhead uses, it just happens at random. Seems Samsung wifi drops on tablets of various flavors are all over the internet. Looking for a solution. I'm sitting on top of my router and have a 100% signal. My Thinkpad and android phone show no disruptions in service, only the Tab A. Hoping someone has a clue. Thanks.Linda:mad:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49