Can I get some help?

redpassion64

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
help

hi there,I got for xmas a new samsung galaxy tab e and i'm quite happy with the performance but I have a prob.after a couple of days I started use it the icon of google play store just disappeared and a message comes up all the time (google play services which one of your applications rely on is not supported by your device.please contact the manufacturer for assistance.)now reading some answer in the blogs i tried to download the app again but was unsuccessful .does anyone know what happens?can someone help me out?
many thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: help

Welcome to Android Central! Moved to the More Samsung Tablets forum, since there is no dedicated forum for the Tab E.

Did the tablet come with Google Play Store installed? If so, then this might have happened because Google Play Services was in the process of automatically updating, which can give that kind of error. Wait a few minutes, or reboot. Does it persist?

redpassion64

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Re: help

hi Diddy,thank you for your response.My tab came with Google Play Sore installed and no updates running when the icon disappeared.since then I tried over and over again to reinstall that app but I couldn't.
I found a solution and now is working perfectly restoring my tablet to the factory settings.
Had to format and this is the only solution if that message appears on your screen.Took me couple of hours to put back my files but worth.:)