Speculation Thread

darknyght00

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Since it hasn't been announced at all but for a few image leaks, it may be a tad early for real information but we can still speculate on what to expect.

Will there be a MotoMaker for the new 360? (with the options leaked so far, I'm going with 'probably')
Will Moto have 360-specific interactive watch faces and will they be any good?
When will it drop?

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I love the design of the 360 and I hate the flat tire....no real reason for it. With quite a few round watch options that have a full screen, the 360 just doesn't work for me.

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Don't even see my flat tyre these days, really don't mind it on the new one. Really hope the battery lasts a full day now though.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was notified yesterday that mine is finally being built. If the timeline is anything like the Moto X, I should receive it by the end of next week.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was notified yesterday that mine is finally being built. If the timeline is anything like the Moto X, I should receive it by the end of next week.

Now, many of us who pre-ordered using Moto Maker have received messages that our devices will be delivered several weeks late. So much for a great launch experience, Motorola!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma